有关家庭因素的英语口语

英词吧 人气:1.27W

小编今天给大家分享有关英语的情景口语对话,大家一定要多多看看,学习一下,希望能帮助到大家提高成绩哦。

有关家庭因素的英语口语

  一中国农村的习俗Countryside custom

AWell, I can’t believe your uncle and aunt came to stay with us for a week, and they did not even call us in advance.

嗯,我真不敢相信你的叔叔和姑妈和我们住了一个星期,甚至他们都没有提前打个招呼。

BJohn, they are old-fashioned people from the Chinese countryside. That’s their custom.

约翰,他们是从中国农村来的老年人。那是他们的习俗。

AI know, but it is hard for me to get used to your relatives coming to visit us, and without warning .

我知道,但是对我来说很难适应你的亲戚来看我们,连个招呼都不打。

BDon’t your relatives visit other relatives?

你的亲戚难道不去看望其他亲戚的吗?

AYes, but Americans never visit without calling in advance, and they almost never stay overnight.

去啊,但是美国人从不事先不打个电话就去的,而且几乎都不过夜。

BI think that maybe Chinese families are closer than your families.

我觉得也许中国家庭比你们的家庭要亲密很多。

AI think you’re right!

我想你说得没错!

  二参加野餐聚会

AThanks for offering to give me a lift. I'm looking forward to this party, but I didn't want to go alone.

谢谢你的好意送我一程。我盼着参加这个晚会,但是我不想一个人去。

BDon't mention it. It's my pleasure. Have you been to one of these large, sit-down dinner parties since you got to New Haven?

不用谢。是我的荣幸。自从你来纽黑文市,你有没有去过这种大型的、坐下来吃饭的聚会?

ANo, this is my first. Last week I went to a cookout5 for new professors at Dean Barksdale's home. I took a taxi because I didn't want to be late. But I was the first one there.

没有,这是第一次。上周我去巴克斯德尔主任家参加了一个为新来的教授在户外搞的一个野餐聚会。为了不迟到,我叫了一辆的士。我却是第一个到那里的。

BI'll bet you were a little embarrassed.

我猜你有点尴尬。

AYou're right. The invitation said two to seven. I was there at two o'clock, but most people didn't arrive until three or four. They didn't start cooking until five o’clock.

你说得对。邀请函上说两点到七点。我两点钟到那里,但是大部分人直到三、四点才来。他们到五点钟才开始做饭菜。

BCookouts often start slowly. A two o'clock start means you arrive any time after two.

户外野炊经常开始得很慢。两点钟开始意思是说两点钟以后的任何时间你都可以到。

AThanks for telling me this.

谢谢你告诉我这些。

BI was late getting back from the mall, but I'm hurrying.

我从购物中心回来晚了,但是我在加快动作。

AWhy are you in such a hurry? They said, Dinner at eight, and it's only seven-fifteen. I don't want to be the first one there again.

你为什么这么急?他们说,八点吃饭,现在才七点十五。我不想又是第一个到那里。

BDon't worry. We won't be the first.

不要担心。我们不会是第一个的。

  三我喜欢自立 I like to be independent

AMom, you know that Andrea and I sometimes worry about you.

妈妈,你知道吗,安德里亚和我有时很担心你。

BReally? Why would you worry about me? I’m just fine.

真的吗?你们为什么会担心我?我都很好。

AYou’re almost 70 years old, Mom! Don’t you think it would be better for you if you moved in with us?

妈妈,你都快70岁了!你难道不觉得你搬过来和我们一起住更好吗?

BNo way! I like my apartment, and I like to be independent.

绝对不行! 我喜欢我的公寓,而且我也喜欢自立。

ADo you ever get lonely living alone?

一个人住,你不觉得孤独吗?

BNot at all. I see you and your family twice a week, and I enjoy seeing my own friends. I’m too busy to feel lonely!

才不会呢。我看见你和你的家人一周都有两次,而且我喜欢看见我自己的朋友。我忙得都没时间觉得孤独!