365天英语口语之日常口语(Flash+文本) 第31期:Deciding on a Restaurant 商定餐馆

英词吧 人气:2.72W

Flash附带文本如下:

365天英语口语之日常口语(Flash+文本) 第31期:Deciding on a Restaurant 商定餐馆

对话原文:

Samantha:Hi, Julius. I’m treating Mr. Lee and his team members from Gallup to dinner tomorrow evening. Where do you think I should take them?
hi, 裘里斯,我明天晚上要请盖洛普公司的李先生和他的团队成员吃饭。你说我应该带他们去哪里?
Julius:Well, Mr. Lee has a very good taste in wine, and Gallup is one of our biggest clients. I suggest you take them to a decent French restaurant. Make sure you make a really good impression。
嗯,李先生对葡萄酒很有品位的,而盖洛普有时我们最大的客户之一。我建议你带他们去一家像样的法国餐厅,一定要给他们留下好印象。
Samantha:That’s a good idea. Which one do you recommend? Les Parisians?
好主意,那你推荐哪家?Les Parisians?
Julius:Or La Place. They’re both listed in this year’s Gourmet Magazine for having the most authentic French cuisine in town. But I heard La Place has a better wine selection。
或者La place. 这两家都因为在本市拥有地道的法国菜而在今年的《美食家杂志》上榜上有名。不过我听说La palce的葡萄酒选择较多。
Samantha:We’ll go to La Place. Could you book a table for four at 7 p.m.?
那我们去La palce。你可以帮我们订晚上7点4个人的餐位吗?
Julius:Sure。
好的。


重点句子

你想到哪里吃晚餐?Where would you like to go for dinner?
你想好去哪家餐馆了吗?Do you have any particular restaurant in mind?
你能介绍几家附近的好餐馆吗?Could you recommend some good restaurants around here?
我建议你带他们去一家像样的法国餐厅。I suggest you take them to a decent French restaurant。
这家餐馆供应地道的川菜。This restaurant serves real Sichuan cuisine。
这家餐厅是城里最好的餐厅。It’s considered the best restaurant in town。
这家法国餐厅以甜点闻名。This French restaurant is famous for its desserts。
那边餐厅里可供选择的葡萄酒较多。The restaurant over there has a better wine selection。
这家餐馆的菜价比那家贵得多。This restaurant is more expensive than that one。