365天英语口语之日常口语(Flash+文本) 第54期:Playboy! 花花公子!

英词吧 人气:2.1W

Flash附带文本如下:

365天英语口语之日常口语(Flash+文本) 第54期:Playboy! 花花公子!

对话原文:

John:Wait up, Jim。
吉姆,等等。
Jim:What’s up, buddy?
伙计,有什么事儿吗?
John:That was a great party you had last Saturday. And I have to tell you that your girlfriend is a real knockout。
你上周六的派对很棒,而且我得告诉你,你女朋友真是个美女。
Jim:I’m glad you had fun and yes, she is very beautiful。
我很高兴你玩得开心,是的,她是很漂亮。
John:You’ve had a string of pretty ladies, haven’t you? You really like to play the field。
你交往过的漂亮女士得有一长串了,不是吗?你真喜欢拈花惹草。
Jim:Well, I’m not interested in settling down yet。
嗯,我只是还不想稳定下来。
John:Have you always been a bit of a playboy?
你一直是这样有点像个花花公子似的吧?
Jim:I’ve always been interested in women, if that’s what you mean。
我只是一直都对女人很感兴趣,如果这就是你所谓的画画公子的话,那就算是吧。
John:And I think they know you are a womanizer。
我想她们知道你是玩弄女人的人吧。
Jim:It doesn’t matter. I don’t pretend. They always know right from the start that I’m not planning to stick around for the long haul。
那没关系。我不装。她们大一开始就知道我并不打算和她们长期交往。
John:So do they just like to play around?
那她们也只是想玩儿玩儿吗?
Jim:Some of them. I think the others hope they can be the one that settles me down。
有些是,我想另外一些都是希望能和我成家的人。


重点句子

那个男人无耻地遗弃了妻儿,另寻新欢。The man shamelessly abandoned his wife and child for another woman。
我女朋友在和另一个男人约会。My girlfriend is seeing another man。
你是否有别人了?Is there someone else?
你真是个花花公子。You are such a playboy。
她对男朋友不忠。She’s disloyal to her boyfriend。
你不能背叛我。You can’t betray me。
我女朋友有外遇了。My girlfriend is cheating on me。
她真是个荡妇。She is a real slut。
他喜欢沾花惹草。He really likes to play the field。
他用情不专。He’s not faithful in love。
她的男友换了一个又一个。She likes to go from man to man。